York SBDC (NYC) Features Falconer Electronics in eCommerce Workshop
The York SBDC teamed up with the the Merchant Association (MARLS NYC) to offer an exciting eCommerce workshop featuring Falconer Electronics.
The eCommerce workshop takes place Tuesday October 20 at 7:30 est.
Click here to learn more about the York SBDC
Click here to learn more about MARLS NYC
York SBDC eCommerce Workshop
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement an eCommerce strategy for your business including:
- Receive an eCommerce checklist as well as additional resource guides
- Also Capturing 1st page rankings on Google
- Creating effective landing pages that convert into RFQ’s as well as sales
- Targeting customers with Google Ads as well as Google Shopping
- Taking advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon as well as Alibaba
- In addition, explore a step by step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics
First, topics discussed during the eCommerce workshop include:
In addition we cover:
- Persona Exercise
- Creating consistent content: (Ex: Wire Harness Wednesdays)
- Google Snippet — Wire Harness Manufacturing — Electrical Ground Straps
Other topics covered as well include:
- Let that dream customer — Soulmates make a buying decision on Friday night at midnight
- Scale Your Proprietary Process
- Configurator — Quotebuilder
- New customized product populates into the eCommerce store
We also explore eCommerce Opportunities with Online Marketplaces including:
In addition, the program covers B2B Experts such as…
- Growth Experts Podcast
- Manufacturing Happy Hour
- MFG Out Loud
- Exit Your Way
- protocol 80
- True Focus Media
- Bowman Digital Media
- Voice Express
The NYSBDC at York College provides no-cost consulting services to entrepreneurs as well as small business owners. Our professional consulting emphasizes on finding practical solutions to the everyday business problems. The NYSBDC at York College is part of a statewide network of 24 regional centers located throughout New York State.
The mission of the NYSBDC at York College is to assist in the creation of new enterprises, advance the operations of existing businesses as well as to enhance entrepreneurs’ technical skills.
- Help develop experimental learning and practical business skills for York College student interns.
- Position The NYSBDC at York College as the go-to resource partner center for JFK and other major development projects.
- Position York College as the leader in Small Business — Driven Economic Development in Greater Jamaica.
The New York Small Business Development Center (NYSBDC) at York College aspires to be recognized as a leading source of high business counseling as well as training to aspiring entrepreneurs and owners.
The Merchant Association (MARLS NYC) was founded in April 2016, by Annette Runcie and five Southeast Queens merchants when facing the painful reality of our residents in Southeast Queens earning approximately nine billion dollars, of which very little was being spent in our community. This lack of investment in our community by our very own residents contributes to the depressed economic situations that appear to exist in our local towns.
We realized if our merchants can grow from the patronization of our residents, then we would be in a better position to hire employees and contribute to the reduction of the unemployment rate in our community. Harnessed by that realization, we set out to create a merchant association whose mission is to equip and empower business owners with the critical skills, to sustainably grow and expand their business in our towns and beyond.
Check Out the MARLS Member List by clicking here